Thursday, December 31, 2009

San Francisco Rental Application Is It Legal To Have A Landlord Not Show You A Rental Unit Until You Submit A Rental Application And Deposit?

Is it legal to have a landlord not show you a rental unit until you submit a rental application and deposit? - san francisco rental application

That is what I run in San Francisco, CA.

I looked at some online sites and e-mail to the owner of the apartment to see. However, there are tenants in the apartment at the time and apparently I do not see. But I can guarantee with the setting in the rental application, the security deposit and first month's rent. Is it legal to ask the prospect to a tenant? I have not seen, see the place and no information or money, without knowing the location. How do you know whether this new place to meet your needs ...

If the owner is done illegally on a here? He asked me a lease application, the security deposit and first month's rent to submit rent without seeing the apartment and say that you can not see until you back up the seat?

No comments:

Post a Comment