Friday, February 12, 2010

Headache Behind Eyes Chicken Pox Any Doctors Out There? This Is Messed Up..?

Any doctors out there? This is messed up..? - headache behind eyes chicken pox

Devloper two weeks ago I have a rash on my torso, which involved red (varicella) package. (I had chickenpox as a child alreadly), itchy skin, and it seems that only distributed over the trunk, and it will not disappear with time. They are not related Streptococcus, such as the DR, no allergic reaction.

A week later, I got terrible headaches, could not move his head, and I am suffering from conjunctivitis, cold symptoms, and swallow a terrible stabbing pain in right side of my throat every time you. It feels something sharp dry behind my right tonsil.

Any solution for this?
Thank you!

Strep-Eye Test = negative, and the pink antibiotic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have had chickenpox is at risk for shingles, usually in the elderly. But I did it hurts, do not bite.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried to push them? what comes out? The things around the waist ... Have you noticed that every encounter

Anonymous said...

Have you tried to push them? what comes out? The things around the waist ... Have you noticed that every encounter

Anonymous said...

If you have had chickenpox is at risk for shingles, usually in the elderly. But I did it hurts, do not bite.

Post a Comment