Tuesday, January 26, 2010

12 Dpo Soft Cervix Slightly Open What Is Your Cervix Usually Like 12/13 Dpo?

What is your cervix usually like 12/13 dpo? - 12 dpo soft cervix slightly open

I know that you can not move your neck, signs of pregnancy. I am not pregnant, had in this month is the first attempt at baby # 2 and origionally going to start trying the next round and I'm ovulating on Christmas Day / Eve. The chances are very low that I'm pregnant, because we kept trying for 3 days before ovulation.
One minute I say I am definitely not pregnant this time, but the next moment, I think you're pregnant! I have my test was on the cervix and medium-high and as the nose of ovulation, but this afternoon, when I reviewed the lessons very smooth and soft. I tested this morning and it was negative, I have a few of them on eBay, so I decided to try just for fun, and I was disappointed to receive a negative, because my AF is not expected before Tuesday. I think I can start early on, but I hope not, because this is a special design of the Christmas time!

1 comment:

kim s said...

Hello, I can not really answer that question on the cervix, but not how to think in pregnant me feel so I thought, oh no. But an examination, then you need anyway, so it may be too early to tell. I've tried eBay Arnt they are so good. Good luck

Post a Comment