Saturday, January 2, 2010

David Clark Headset Parts Which Headset Do You Prefer More For Helicopter Pilots, David Clark Or LightSPEED?

Which headset do you prefer more for helicopter pilots, David Clark or LightSPEED? - david clark headset parts

I want to make a helmet for my friend for a birthday, but I can spend about $ 300.00. I was looking for two brands of helmets, but this brand is usually better? Also, it is preferable to passive or active noise reduction headphones? Is David Clark H10-36 right? Or is it cheap? I know many of your questions, and I appreciate all the suggestions! Thank you!

1 comment:

Apollo said...

I have the H10-36 and the job every time. The price was too high. I like the microphone on the H10-13H but better, and if for a new series that will probably receive them. I have to stay closer to $ 60.

All the drivers, the David Clark, used, I can not name the light. Lightspeed May, his better, I know, but you can not do anything wrong with David Clark. The only people who see no one is using the $ 1000 Bose.

Post a Comment